From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
Sent: Sunday, January 7, 2018 2:51:03 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Soapbox Anyone?

One typical contest aspect that has been missing from our 070 contests is SOAPBOX.  So here's your chance.  Post your 2018 PSK Fest stories and experiences here.  Anything from "had fun" to "it was so cold the iguanas froze, fell out of the palm trees, and pulled down my homebrew 16 mile long receive-only beverage antenna."  Let's hear how it was for you!