Steve,

Thanks.  I assume that means we will need to reupload our logs to select the right category after the update happens, if we are in the wrong one?

Denny - KI3F

On Jan 6, 2018, at 6:49 PM, Stephen Melachrinos <melachri@...> wrote:

Denny -

No, you are right. The scorer wasn't updated (yet) to match the new rules.

Management has been notified.

From: Dennis Rayfield <ki3fdar@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jan 6, 2018 11:48 pm
Subject: [070Club] Contest Scorer

I'm having a problem with the contest scorer.  The categories that you can select from do not match the ones specified on the rules page.  For example, the rules say low power is up to 25 watts, but the drop down on the contest scorer has low power at 50 watts.  Am I doing something wrong?

Denny - KI3F