From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of bowerjohn41
Sent: Saturday, January 6, 2018 9:10 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Left Coast Activity?

Will be out there on 40 & 20 in about half an hour.

Need to dig a path to the shack now -9F here and fairly high wind.

Hope to see you.

John

KE4JB

On Sat, Jan 6, 2018 at 9:00 AM, K8TOM <tsingle@...> wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone else on the Left Coast is getting workable 40M traces from the eastern side of the Mississippi this morning.  I've collected a few Q's from this side of the river, but otherwise it's somewhere between rough and nope.  It was about the same last night, unfortunately, although I did pick up a GA and NC.

Tom
K8TOM