Re: Lousy Condx, PSKFest and Prosigns

Steve VA3FLF/KM4FLF

Wishful thinking I believe. We got at least a foot and half on ground and my waterfall is full of ghosts and echos. Maybe I need to start pouring salt out there. 5 contacts on 40 tonight. Hopefully 20 will be better in morning.

VA3FLF

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 5, 2018, at 22:48, B C <k9wis@twc.com> wrote:

Hey take advantage of that nice snow white ground plane mother nature blessed you with...You guys in the south wont have it long..We northern folks will have it until April..hi hi...The signals do seem to get out better with a few inches of snow on the ground, or is it just wishful thinking on my part..hi hi .... AR K