From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Molon
Sent: Friday, January 5, 2018 7:57 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Lousy Condx, PSKFest and Prosigns

Aw C'mon Mike. You didn't get enough snow to wreck your propagation.
Joe
KA1PPV #1482

On Fri, Jan 05, 2018 at 07:28 PM, Mike Besemer wrote:
Wow… lousy conditions in GA tonight. QSB is rapid and deep. Seems like it’s been that way since the supermoon… or maybe since the lousy weather set it. Regardless, it’s been stinky.
I’m also seeing quite a few stations NOT using the prosign ‘K’ at the end of their CQ; I’m seeing “CQ CQ de WM4B WM4B”…. and that’s it. With conditions being so bad, that prosign at the end is pretty important.
Ok… off my soapbox!
Good luck everyone… I’m giving up for a while until the band cleans up.
Mike
WM4B