From: Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...>
Date: 1/5/18 6:33 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Lousy Condx, PSKFest and Prosigns

Agreed Mike — Condx are just really bad.  I got on a little bit a go figuring signals would be abound but NOT!!  Very spotty to say the least.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 5, 2018, at 7:28 PM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Wow… lousy conditions in GA tonight.  QSB is rapid and deep.  Seems like it’s been that way since the supermoon… or maybe since the lousy weather set it.  Regardless, it’s been stinky.

I’m also seeing quite a few stations NOT using the prosign ‘K’ at the end of their CQ;  I’m seeing CQ CQ de WM4B WM4B”…. and that’s it.  With conditions being so bad, that prosign at the end is pretty important.

Ok… off my soapbox!

Good luck everyone… I’m giving up for a while until the band cleans up.

Mike

WM4B

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director