Re: ACLog

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Ahaa, So the checker does do the grid squares.  Well, the program I use, PSK Express put the grid square in ACLog so I don’t have to manually enter it.  Thank goodness.  But, then again, I don’t really get in to doing grid squares.  Just whatever I get on those I get.  Maybe some day I’ll consider it but just not my thing right now.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Jan 2, 2018, at 12:05 PM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Chris,

The checker will count your grid squares just fine, but you have to manually enter the grid squares into ACLog.

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 11:48 AM, N9JCA Chris Matthews wrote:

Hi Folks

For those of us that are using N3FJP ACLog

according to Dave's Checker it won't count our grid squares

so what is everyone going to do?

I will still keep my ACLog running and try and find something that

will work when I upload Grid Squares in the future

Let us know what you all think about doing I'll

post something when I find it

HNY to ALL

N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797

" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it "