Re: Fill Slots

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

$30 is the lowest level that provides XML data.

Since most hams provide grid data, I can't see paying for it.  And as Jerry points out, the data on QRZ isn't guaranteed to be accurate.  I'll generally ask for the grid if the ham doesn't provide it, and use QRZ as a last resort.  I can look it up in a matter of seconds while I'm sending a macro.

When you're paying for 2 Master's Degrees, $30 saved is 30 extra dollars in my pocket.

Mike

WM4B

On January 2, 2018 at 4:42 PM N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...> wrote:

To each their own when you Subscribe to something

All depends on what you do with it

You can get a Lower Subscription if needed

N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797

73

" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it "