From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim K5SP
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 9:09 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] ACLog

Doesn't ACLog pick up the grid when click Edit>Fill fields determined by call?

Jim K5SP

On 1/2/2018 11:05 AM, Mike Besemer wrote:
Chris,

The checker will count your grid squares just fine, but you have to
manually enter the grid squares into ACLog.

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 11:48 AM, N9JCA Chris Matthews wrote:

Hi Folks

For those of us that are using N3FJP ACLog

according to Dave's Checker it won't count our grid squares

so what is everyone going to do?

I will still keep my ACLog running and try and find something that

will work when I upload Grid Squares in the future

Let us know what you all think about doing I'll

post something when I find it

HNY to ALL

N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797

" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do; in order that I may LEARN
how to do it "

--
Jim, K5SP #483
Member Services Director