From: N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 11:22 AM
Subject: Re: [070Club] ACLog

Yes it does Jim
Make sure the LAST 2 digits are LOWER Case
I have found out recently that some Grids are coming back
like this : HH34ER  instead of HH34er
I use QRZ interface ( under Callbook Tab ) to fill my empty slots
Mike
Have you made a recent upload to Dave's Checker
and did it accept the Grid Squares
N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797
" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it "

On 01/02/2018 05:08 PM, Jim K5SP wrote:
Doesn't ACLog pick up the grid when click Edit>Fill fields determined by call?

Jim K5SP

On 1/2/2018 11:05 AM, Mike Besemer wrote:
Chris,

The checker will count your grid squares just fine, but you have to manually enter the grid squares into ACLog.

Mike
WM4B

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 11:48 AM, N9JCA Chris Matthews wrote:

Hi Folks

For those of us that are using N3FJP ACLog

according to Dave's Checker it won't count our grid squares

so what is everyone going to do?

I will still keep my ACLog running and try and find something that

will work when I upload Grid Squares in the future

Let us know what you all think about doing I'll

post something when I find it

HNY to ALL