From: N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, January 2, 2018 10:48 AM
Subject: [070Club] ACLog

Hi Folks

For those of us that are using N3FJP ACLog

according to Dave's Checker it won't count our grid squares

so what is everyone going to do?

I will still keep my ACLog running and try and find something that

will work when I upload Grid Squares in the future

Let us know what you all think about doing I'll

post something when I find it

HNY to ALL

N9JCA Chris PODXS # 797

" I'm always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it "