From: Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Monday, January 1, 2018 9:53 AM
Subject: Re: [070Club] 24x7 - Long Night!

I have 14 more ‘normal person’ timeslots to fill; wish I’d been paying more attention while I was off work the past 2 weeks – the weekday slots will be hard to fill once I go back to work.

The 0000 – 0600 Local slots are going to go unfilled until the bands get better.  I’ll get a little help with those when DST comes back, but I’m not staying up at night the way the bands have been.  Goal for the moment is 120.

73,

Mike
WM4B