From: JEFF WALSH <jeffwalsh1644@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Dec 31, 2017 8:11 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] WA3DX/6W not IOTA

Jerry I was wondering abt that as a IOTA .... I ck'd but couldn't find Marloj  listed .... keep us posted if u find a IOTA #  ...... Happy New Year !

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 2:06 PM, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Just checked IOTA Directory  and to the best of my ability, I determined that Marloj Island does not qualify as an IOTA. Drat ! There goes another shot at increasing IOTA count.

Jerry  N9AVY