SRI  I dont understand.
I seem to see Milt's posts here.
Barry

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 05:21 pm, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Barry:

OFF LIST

Because of mutual issues between Milt and myself, I haven't seen any emails from him or to the list in almost 2 years.   Just thought I'd let you know.

Jerry  n9avy

From: Barry 1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2017 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Just worked JM7OLW + A BIT

Milt
Ur new 4L wud luk mitey fine on that twr
HNY
Barry

On Sat, Dec 30, 2017 at 12:27 pm, Milton Garb wrote:
Jerry, tks for the WX report from Illinois.  We didn’t know that...
Through the years, I've worked Suke 38 times, 10m - 75m  Both BPSK 31, and CW.
He's a fixture on the bands from the left coast.
Want to see something cool?
Visit his website and check out his tower & shack.
http://www.geocities.jp/jm7olw_suke/
An amazing structure.
de
Milt.