Re: 10M

John Raynsford

"Years ago they used to lock people up for talking to people they can't see !
Jerry  n9avy "s

That's a good one Jerry !  Here in Alaska, they shut down our asylums to reduce
our states budget. Turned 'em loose on our streets, drugs are far cheaper than
maintained public facilities.

Could'nt resist jumping into the conversation with that one.

Cheers !

AL7JK, John   #2094

On Saturday, December 30, 2017 4:57 AM, Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...> wrote:

Ray,
Like that woman who was so engrossed in her phone at the mall she fell right into a fountain.
LMAO!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 07:03 PM, Ray Clements wrote:

Perhaps it would be good if we resumed that practice for people go walking across roadways talking on their telephones without a clue about what is going on around them. They are a hazard both to themselves and to others. They should be locked up for distracted walking.  I believe a few communities have enacted laws to that effect, except the penalty is probably just a monetary fine.
Of course, they might also ban talking on your HT as well as a cell phone.

Ray N9RWC