From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Barry 1470 via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2017 9:55 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Today's summary of Grid activity.

Dick
Still looking for DM53 but way off route. Maybe we can work on that for next year.
Enjoy the travels.
Barry

On Thu, Dec 28, 2017 at 06:06 pm, Richard Rohrer wrote:

Hi Barry,

Tnx for your kind comments.  It is fun to be on the other side of a effort instead of sitting at the home station trying to work one.  My xyl is great as a wife of a ham operator.  She understands the grid chase and wanted to make sure everyone had a chance to work me in any of the rarer grids.

We are continuing across I40 thru AZ and then up US92 to Las Vegas.  If anyone needs any of the AZ grids let me know.

73

Dick

KC3EF