Re: KG4UQZ on 20m

Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...>

Don't forget to carry all the bags as too!
From experience I know this works well.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 03:15 PM, Mike Besemer wrote:

Thanks, Rick! Eventually I’m bound to be in the right place at the right time.

Today is our anniversary, so I guess I was obligated to hold her purse while she shopped!

73,

Mike
WM4B

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick - N7WE
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 3:12 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] KG4UQZ on 20m

Hang in there Mike. Good things come to all those who persist. I'll sure keep watch and post up anything I see that you haven't worked that has a U for a the first letter of the suffix. It will be there soon!

On 12/29/2017 15:02, Mike Besemer wrote:
Now of course you KNOW my XYL drug me out and made me go shopping with her! Just my luck!

73,

Mike
WM4B