From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Rick - N7WE
Sent: Friday, December 29, 2017 3:12 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] KG4UQZ on 20m

Hang in there Mike. Good things come to all those who persist. I'll sure keep watch and post up anything I see that you haven't worked that has a U for a the first letter of the suffix. It will be there soon!

On 12/29/2017 15:02, Mike Besemer wrote:
Now of course you KNOW my XYL drug me out and made me go shopping with her! Just my luck!

73,

Mike
WM4B