Re: 10M

Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...>

Randy,

I found that the prop isn't the only thing working against PSK31 contacts.  I checked the statistics on PSK Reporter and found that in any given 2 hour period there averages about 1300 - 1500 PSK contacts being made as compared to an average of 838,000 FT8 contacts.
PSK31 seems to be a small percentage of the total activity.  Guess many flew the coop.  I know that I have seen lots of FT8 on both ends of 20m and also at the high end of 40m.

Here's hoping the prodigals return home in 2018.

GL & HNY.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Fri, Dec 29, 2017 at 08:30 AM, Randy True wrote:

Prop looks OK on 10 if anyone wants to give it a try.

I'll be at 10.140 + 1500

1330UTC

Randy W4RTT