Re: DM85 & DM74

Bill-N7RI

I can use both so I'll be watching from WY.
Bill
KC8WSM
070-1191

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 8:21 PM, Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:
I plan on leaving Amarillo, TX around 10:30 MST.  DM85 starts about 10 miles from Amarillo, so I will start calling then.
DM74 is about 2 1/4 hours from Amarillo, so should be in that grid around 12:30 give or take.  I40 runs along the top of the grid, so only a few miles in that grid, from past Cuervo, NM to Clings Corners, NM.  If there is demand will stop at the rest stop to make contacts.

I will be on 20 mtrs, running about 80 watts using call sign of KC3EF/M for this effort.

73
Dick
KC3EF