Re: Replying to Welcome Messages

Jim K5SP

Yeah, I discovered that after I sent that message.  Will have to figure out how to make sure replies get to the new member if they are not on the reflector.

Jim, K5SP

On 12/27/2017 5:55 PM, Barry 1470 via Groups.Io wrote:
Jim
I reply using web interface at https://groups.io/g/070Club/message/54514
I do not seem to find any way to Reply All
HNY
Barry

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 11:29 am, Jim K5SP wrote:
I send out the welcome messages to new members right after I send them their membership email.

When you reply to one of those welcome messages most likely the new member has not requested access to the group, therefore they may not see your response.

When I send the welcome message it goes to the group and the new member via his email address, so maybe a reply to all might ensure he gets your response.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director

--