From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim K5SP
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 11:30 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Replying to Welcome Messages

I send out the welcome messages to new members right after I send them their membership email.

When you reply to one of those welcome messages most likely the new member has not requested access to the group, therefore they may not see your response.

When I send the welcome message it goes to the group and the new member via his email address, so maybe a reply to all might ensure he gets your response.

--
Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director