Re: Congrats to all who made 25 on 25 !

Matthew King - AK4MK

Looks like, at the moment anyway, there's 19 of us who made the 2017 Christmas Run.

Congratulations, y'all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 5:25 AM, John Netro via Groups.Io <n9wvm@...> wrote:
Thanks Jerry for the work you do.

I will be adding your Club call later today, have to get ready for work, I didn't see the club call when you told me I could add it, now I will

Thanks!!
N9WVM, John
070 #1073

On Monday, December 25, 2017, 3:07:36 PM EST, Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Just approved  my 3rd batch of stickers today.  Congrats to all who made the 25 contacts !  This was no mean feat with the lousy conditions we've had.

All who worked me today can add  K9ATI (Club)   070# 1808 to your logs.  Saw WB3WZR asking me for a contact with K9ATI, but it wasn't my frequency and we had already worked (both calls); so, Loren is in log for K9ATI.

To those who didn't get their 25, there still a few hours left if bands will cooperate.