Re: Xmas Run

B C <k9wis@...>

we added a couple inches of ground plane this morning..the vertical is barking again..
should be a good winter. Merry Christmas to all..
Brian K9WIS

---- Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Looking at bands this morning the chances of making the required 25 contacts may be possible if these conditions last a day or two.  Of course, everyone may be "over the river and through the woods..." , hi !
Made contact with a N1 station... was hoping for a Maine grid (early Xmas present !)  ... but turned out he was in NY !  A contact is a contact.
Nice prelude to Christmas...   looked out the window (camera mounted on front of house) and one second it was normal boring picture and the next about 2 inches of snow was on ground !  Hoping for a White Christmas and looks like I got my wish !