Remote PSK

AA8QQJMauch@...

Here's one for the IT techies. (or, a challenge for Ernie's Elmers)

My shack is on the second floor. There I have my rig and an older PC, which
I use for PSK ops. My laptop is downstairs, where I would like to be able to
work PSK from. I set up a minimal Ethernet (read that a crossover cable) and
the two PC's talk and play nice together.

When I tried to start up Digipan on the shack PC, from the remote laptop, it
showed the desktop and files on the shack PC. Now here's the fly in the
ointment. Digipan starts up, but it's the version that is on the laptop. I
can tell because it show a "AA8QQ/3" in the title bar which is from my MD
operation earlier this year.

Any takers?
Jay - AA8QQ