Re: Xmas Run

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

ere's the little blurb on the website - it's under the "available endorsements" section:
Inline image 1

Good luck everybody! It starts this evening for those of us in the states!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sun, Dec 24, 2017 at 11:28 AM, Alan Sorum <asorum@...> wrote:

Jerry and all,

What is the "Christmas Run"? I looked at the PODX website, but don't see a hint.

Hope everyone has a great Christmas.

Alan WL7CG

On 12/24/17 7:15 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Looking at bands this morning the chances of making the required 25 contacts may be possible if these conditions last a day or two.  Of course, everyone may be "over the river and through the woods..." , hi !

Made contact with a N1 station... was hoping for a Maine grid (early Xmas present !)  ... but turned out he was in NY !  A contact is a contact.

Nice prelude to Christmas...   looked out the window (camera mounted on front of house) and one second it was normal boring picture and the next about 2 inches of snow was on ground !  Hoping for a White Christmas and looks like I got my wish !