Re: Xmas Run

Jerry N9AVY

Work 25 stations on PSK31 on Dec 25th 2017 0000-2359 UTC

Jerry  n9avy

From: Alan Sorum <asorum@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2017 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Xmas Run

Jerry and all,
What is the "Christmas Run"? I looked at the PODX website, but don't see a hint.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas.
Alan WL7CG

On 12/24/17 7:15 AM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:
Looking at bands this morning the chances of making the required 25 contacts may be possible if these conditions last a day or two.  Of course, everyone may be "over the river and through the woods..." , hi !

Made contact with a N1 station... was hoping for a Maine grid (early Xmas present !)  ... but turned out he was in NY !  A contact is a contact.

Nice prelude to Christmas...   looked out the window (camera mounted on front of house) and one second it was normal boring picture and the next about 2 inches of snow was on ground !  Hoping for a White Christmas and looks like I got my wish !