From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry N9AVY
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2017 11:15 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Xmas Run

Looking at bands this morning the chances of making the required 25 contacts may be possible if these conditions last a day or two.  Of course, everyone may be "over the river and through the woods..." , hi !

Made contact with a N1 station... was hoping for a Maine grid (early Xmas present !)  ... but turned out he was in NY !  A contact is a contact.

Nice prelude to Christmas...   looked out the window (camera mounted on front of house) and one second it was normal boring picture and the next about 2 inches of snow was on ground !  Hoping for a White Christmas and looks like I got my wish !