From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Barry 1470 via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, December 22, 2017 12:35 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Dec/Jan Road Trip

Dick
I will be looking for following:
DM74 on 12/28
DM85 on 12/28
Can you give me approx time to watch for you?
Merrry Xmas and safe travels
Barry
VB7150

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 02:36 pm, Richard Rohrer wrote:

Hi All,
Will be on the road again for an extended trip out West.  Should be in DM74 and DM85 on 12/28 on they way out.  Dm23 on 1/9/18 and EL28 from 1/12/18 to 1/18/18.  I know Steve and Jerry are looking for these grids if anyone else it let me know and I will try to work you.  Will generally be on 20 when moving and 20/40 when stopped for the night.  Will be using KC3EF/M as last time. We are heading out on 12/25 going thru FL, AL, MS, LA and TX on I10.  Then going up on US69 and US82 to Amarillo, TX.  Then I40 to Gallup, NM and Kingman, AZ.  Then US93 to Las Vegas.

On the return we are heading down CA to Salton Sea and then back South across AZ, NM, to TX.

Will probably give a call when we enter a new grid.

73
Dick
KC3EF