Re: Christmas Run 2017

Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>

Mike - the guidance for the contest is to "Work 25 PSK-31 QSOs on December 25th 2018 UTC".

It IS PSK-31 only, as is the rest of the club. Maybe that was a typo on your part.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Thu, Dec 21, 2017 at 9:38 AM, VE3LTN - Mike Joyce - #1763 <ve3ltn@...> wrote:
One thing I forgot to ask - is this 25 PODXS 070 member contacts or is this 25 digital contacts in total - not just PSK 31 of course...
Mike - VE3LTN (CEC)

On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 6:16 AM, VE3LTN - Mike Joyce - #1763 <ve3ltn@...> wrote:
Family day is on the 23rd so Christmas Day is free - I'll be on the air - Mike - PODXS #1763

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 4:42 PM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:
I'm jealous!

We lost our 14 1/2 old mutt on August 25th.  We felt like we needed to wait for a while before we got another pup and with the holidays and the grandpup coming I'm convinced that was a good decision.  Hopefully, when the right dog finds us, I can turn him into a shack-mutt!

73

Mike
WM4B