Re: Checker uploading & page refreshing

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

Matt,

Thanks to you, David, and all the folks who helped sort this out. Not sure what happened with my upload (I promise I didn’t refresh my browser or try to upload it twice!), but I’m very grateful for everyone’s help. I will admit that I was having one of 'those' days that day... apparently my gremlins uploaded themselves!

My son and grandpuppy just walked in from college, but I'll try uploading my log later tonight.

Thanks again... gotta love this club!

Mike
WM4B

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Matthew King - AK4MK
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 6:14 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Checker uploading & page refreshing

Just as a note to everyone.... please try very hard not to "interrupt" (not saying you did this, Mike, by the way) the checker once you've clicked the UPLOAD button. Once it says "**RUNNING**" or the like, give it literally 2-3 minutes, then click the REFRESH button on the CHECKER screen website, not your browser's refresh button. Do NOT hit the upload button again! If the checker is part way through processing a log and another one comes in for the same callsign, it'll corrupt an internal table and cause things to get "stuck".

If you click your browser's refresh button, it may well do the upload again while it's in the middle of processing the log, causing various issues.

Thanks everybody!

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.