73,

Mike
WM4B

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Matthew King - AK4MK
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2017 6:14 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Checker uploading & page refreshing

Just as a note to everyone.... please try very hard not to "interrupt" (not saying you did this, Mike, by the way) the checker once you've clicked the UPLOAD button. Once it says "**RUNNING**" or the like, give it literally 2-3 minutes, then click the REFRESH button on the CHECKER screen website, not your browser's refresh button. Do NOT hit the upload button again! If the checker is part way through processing a log and another one comes in for the same callsign, it'll corrupt an internal table and cause things to get "stuck".

If you click your browser's refresh button, it may well do the upload again while it's in the middle of processing the log, causing various issues.

Thanks everybody!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708