Re: Awards Checker

Jim K5SP

Good work guys, my efforts today I think eliminated his file as being the issue and believe is has one of those 1 in a million anomalies.

Jim, K5SP
not K5SPD

On 12/19/2017 7:00 PM, Mike Besemer wrote:

Well poo!  Guess I’m going to have to go back and take my Novice exam again!

Steve/David:  Seems to me that kind of proves my theory about my record being corrupt in the database.

Not sure if 070 Awards Dude has captured my latest endorsements or not… I’ve completed a number of them in the past couple weeks!

Thanks for the fine work, Steve.  I’ve spend the day trying to get an Echolink node back on the air as well as a Broadcastify feed; it’s fought me tooth and nail.  Probably I good thing I left this to the grownups!

73 and thanks again, Steve.  Hopefully David can promote me back to Extra again!  Gotta love this club.

Mike

WM4B

Jim,  K5SP #483
Member Services Director