Triple Play DOUBLEHEADER Results

Rick - N7WE

Scoring is closed and the results are in for the 2017 Triple Play DOUBLEHEADER.  This year there were 35 entries.

1st Overall, 1st Medium Power, and TOP DAWG – W9SMR – Stan of Sarasota FL

3nd Overall, 1st Low Power – KD8JSP – John of Detroit MI

8th Overall, 1st High Power – KK6KMU – Bob of Oceanside CA

11th Overall, 1st QRP – WD9FTZ – Greg of Akron OH

This was only the second year for this contest and we had great participation.  Winners from both coasts and the Midwest.  For full results click HERE.  Congratulations to our winners and thanks to all who participated!  This was our final contest for 2017.  But don’t despair!  PSKFest is coming up 00:00 UTC Saturday January 6, 2018.