Re: Awards Checker

Jerry N9AVY

A few years ago Matt suggested that when I upload to checker that I separate all non-PSK31 QSOs from the .adif file.  With ACLog that is very easy to do and I've been doing that ever since.

I didn't check Mike's logs throughly, I usually just go in and check for sticker related stuff. That's pretty much the xtent of my ventures into files. Had I done anything further into files today it might have been disasterous (today I had a case of "the reverse midas touch".  Doing anything technical would have been bad.

Jerry

To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Awards Checker

Jerry -

Regardless of whether Mike has more than 1300 QSOs, the checker is showing no credit at all towards any endorsement or award--nothing for WTW, nothing for LONP, nothing towards any endorsement, nothing towards 365 or 24x7. You (and anyone else) can see this by clicking on Mike's callsign. This indicates to me that something is wrong with the current upload. 

I tried reading the report that the checker generates, but I can't see anything that would DQ every QSO. There are a lot of non-PSK31 QSOs in the file (a lot of FT8 and some RTTY and SSB), but there are definitely some PSK31. There are some errors that are pervasive (100% of records have a contest field, 99% have a QSLSCB field, 99% have a SPCNUM field, 60% have a QSLRCB field) but I don't know if these are enough to make all the entries unusable. After all, the report also says that 100% of the entries have all the required fields included (Call, Band, Mode, Date, Time_On).

Mike: Have you tried looking at the ADIF yourself (in a text file viewer) to see if it's being properly formed?

Steve
W3HF

-----Original Message-----
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Dec 18, 2017 8:46 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Awards Checker

Mike:

I see you have about 1300 Q's , did you have more ???  I hope you're uploading your entire log every time you upload.

Otherwise, there may be a glitch some where.

Jerry

To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 6:38 PM
Subject: [070Club] Awards Checker

Anyone else having issues with the Award  Checker tonight?  I just uploaded my log and it zeroed out all my award totals and shows zero awards in-progress.
The first page shows the correct number of QSOs but the 2nd page shows zero.
Tried numerous uploads and exported the ADIF file several times.
Mike
WM4B

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.