From: Stephen Melachrinos <melachri@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 9:26 PM
Subject: Re: [070Club] Awards Checker

Jerry -

Regardless of whether Mike has more than 1300 QSOs, the checker is showing no credit at all towards any endorsement or award--nothing for WTW, nothing for LONP, nothing towards any endorsement, nothing towards 365 or 24x7. You (and anyone else) can see this by clicking on Mike's callsign. This indicates to me that something is wrong with the current upload.

I tried reading the report that the checker generates, but I can't see anything that would DQ every QSO. There are a lot of non-PSK31 QSOs in the file (a lot of FT8 and some RTTY and SSB), but there are definitely some PSK31. There are some errors that are pervasive (100% of records have a contest field, 99% have a QSLSCB field, 99% have a SPCNUM field, 60% have a QSLRCB field) but I don't know if these are enough to make all the entries unusable. After all, the report also says that 100% of the entries have all the required fields included (Call, Band, Mode, Date, Time_On).

Mike: Have you tried looking at the ADIF yourself (in a text file viewer) to see if it's being properly formed?