Re: Awards Checker

Stephen Melachrinos

Okay, I'm officially stumped. I stripped down your file to only three QSOs, stripped out all of the non-essential fields, tweaked the header info to avoid even warnings. I even changed the file name just in case. This file looks almost identical to the ADIF that I use. The report doesn't have any errors, but it still isn't generating credits.

I've attached the file I created/used. And I'm also sending this direct to David.

Sorry.

Steve

Note to David: The ACLogADIF file is the one that Mike started with. WM4B.adi is the stripped down version I created, that still doesn't seem to be generating credits. 

-----Original Message-----
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Dec 18, 2017 10:35 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Awards Checker

Steve,

I have, but I don’t really know what I’m looking at. I certainly don’t see anything fatal, but I did NOT stay at a Holiday Inn express last night!

I see the errors in the report too, but like you, I don’t see any showstoppers there. What really bothers me is the fact that I haven’t made any changes.

I tried an export of just my PSK31 QSOs and that didn't help either.

I DID do a LOTW download tonight… that seems a likely suspect, but I don’t know why.

I’m hoping David’s trained eye can spot the problem.

Thanks for looking.

Mike
WM4B

From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Stephen Melachrinos
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 10:26 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io

Jerry -

Regardless of whether Mike has more than 1300 QSOs, the checker is showing no credit at all towards any endorsement or award--nothing for WTW, nothing for LONP, nothing towards any endorsement, nothing towards 365 or 24x7. You (and anyone else) can see this by clicking on Mike's callsign. This indicates to me that something is wrong with the current upload.

I tried reading the report that the checker generates, but I can't see anything that would DQ every QSO. There are a lot of non-PSK31 QSOs in the file (a lot of FT8 and some RTTY and SSB), but there are definitely some PSK31. There are some errors that are pervasive (100% of records have a contest field, 99% have a QSLSCB field, 99% have a SPCNUM field, 60% have a QSLRCB field) but I don't know if these are enough to make all the entries unusable. After all, the report also says that 100% of the entries have all the required fields included (Call, Band, Mode, Date, Time_On).

Mike: Have you tried looking at the ADIF yourself (in a text file viewer) to see if it's being properly formed?

Steve
W3HF

-----Original Message-----
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Dec 18, 2017 8:46 pm
Mike:

I see you have about 1300 Q's , did you have more ??? I hope you're uploading your entire log every time you upload.

Otherwise, there may be a glitch some where.

Jerry

Sent: Monday, December 18, 2017 6:38 PM
Subject: [070Club] Awards Checker

Anyone else having issues with the Award Checker tonight? I just uploaded my log and it zeroed out all my award totals and shows zero awards in-progress.
The first page shows the correct number of QSOs but the 2nd page shows zero.
Tried numerous uploads and exported the ADIF file several times.
Mike
WM4B

Join main@070Club.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.