From: Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Mon, Dec 18, 2017 10:35 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Awards Checker

Steve,

I have, but I don’t really know what I’m looking at. I certainly don’t see anything fatal, but I did NOT stay at a Holiday Inn express last night!

I see the errors in the report too, but like you, I don’t see any showstoppers there. What really bothers me is the fact that I haven’t made any changes.

I tried an export of just my PSK31 QSOs and that didn't help either.

I DID do a LOTW download tonight… that seems a likely suspect, but I don’t know why.

I’m hoping David’s trained eye can spot the problem.

Thanks for looking.

73,

Mike
WM4B