Re: CONTEST 2.0 - LAUNCH TIME!

Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...>

Awesome Matt.  This club just keeps getting funner and funner.

Thanks!

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 06:00 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK wrote:

Well, it's official. CONTEST 2.0, mentioned in passing a few times before, has come to fruition!

CONTEST 2.0 has been an all-encompassing initiative for revamping our contest offerings. With the CONTEST 2.0 initiative, we:

- have re-written and codified our contest rule base
- are introducing the "Rollo Award Tag" (a dog tag for the Top Dawgs featuring our very own Rollo!)
- are introducing our new "Rollo Bluesky" contest placement certificates
- are introducing "RC3", the Rollo Contest Championship Cup. Details of the RC3 will come soon
- are introducing the contest calendar for the next three years

Please find the attached CONTEST 2.0 PDF file and peruse it at your convenience.

The Rollo Contest Championship Cup (RC3) is an exciting new point series that now accompanies our contests. 2018 will be the first contest year for the RC3.

We are excited about this new point series!  Each contest entrant will be automatically entered into the RC3.  The current standings will be listed on the website.

After the final points at tallied up at the end of the year, a engraved silver "Revere Cup" style trophy will be shipped out to the RC3 winner, as well as a special commemorative certificate.

Here is an idea of what this trophy will look like:

We sure are looking forward to what we hope will be a banner year for 070 contesting!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director