73 from my phone

Matt
AK4MK

On Dec 16, 2017 1:37 PM, "Randy True" <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

I can see PSK31 signals virtually 24hrs a day.

What antenna are you using?

Randy W4RTT

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 3:50 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 40M

I rarely see anything (PSK-31wise, anyhow) on forty meters unless it's at night.  Could be my antenna setup, or just that I'm not looking that diligently on forty.

Glad you got somebody at least!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 9:42 AM, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
Wow, 40M is awful quiet.  I’ve been calling for about 1/2 hour now and not a trace of a signal!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!