Re: Fldigi

N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...>

Look through the Setup for  IU Tab

Click on it then click on Contest Tab

Click on On/Off Button then click on Dupe Color

Choose your Color  Click on Save Close Window

Good to go

You may have to be in Comparability Mode Setup For Vista

I DON'T use Windoze anymore --I use LINUX--but this should help you out

Merry Christmas

Chris N9JCA PODXS # 797

" i am always doing that which I CANNOT do;
in order that I may LEARN how to do it "
On 12/16/2017 12:33 PM, Charles Odom wrote:

Anyone here using Fldigi or has the expertise to help me. I am running Windows Vista with Fldigi 4.0.12. My problem is the contest log. The call sign does not change colors on a duplicate.  I have everything set as the manual calls for and is turned on. I don't think it is Fldigi it must be something in Vista,  it can be picky.
Thanks,

KI4VMK
# 2542