Re: WSJT-X

Dan Morris - KZ3T

that is a possibility!!

Dan Morris

On Dec 15, 2017, at 8:17 PM, Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:

My version of ACLog has some features like ‘Voice Navigation’ and Audio Alerts.   I’ve not found where in ACLog that you get to select the playback device, so I’m left to conclude that ACLog uses the default playback device for these features.

Is there any possibility that the SignaLink sound card has become the default playback device?   Perhaps if this has happened, then WSJT-X and ACLog are contending for the SignaLink sound card.

Just a wild guess ...

-- Mike Flowers, K6MKF, NCDXC - "It's about DX!"

On Dec 15, 2017, at 11:46 AM, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:

For those who know a lot more about this program than I that might can answer this question.

I am trying to use WSJT-X and I notice sometimes when I switch back and forth to ACLog, the WSJT-X waterfall freezes.  I cannot find any way to refresh/sync that waterfall to unfreeze other than restarting the program.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!