Re: WSJT-X

Rick - N7WE

Dan-

Again I'm not knowledgeable on ACLog, but using JTAlert with HRD, WSJT-X creates a log entry in its log file and JTALERT automatically transfers the log entry and notifies you that it was successfully logged in HRD. For some time, JTAlert did not support ACLog.  I understand it now does.  I think when that happened it solved the problems with some info not transferring, but I'm not sure.  There is a JTAlert groups.io called HamApps     https://hamapps.groups.io/g/Support/topics.  It has lots of postings about ACLog both before and after they started supporting it.  Hope that helps.

On 12/15/2017 18:54, Dan Morris wrote:
rick — Well, I do not use JT Alert — I heard some data fields are not transferred over to ACLog.  But, I may give it a try and see what happens.  When I log the call in WSJT-X , does that automatically log the contact in ACLog also???

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!