Mike - I’m using the latest version of WSJT-X program.

Dan Morris

I live to live for Him!

On Dec 15, 2017, at 4:38 PM, Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...> wrote:

Dan,

Are you using the latest version of WSTJ-X or a development version?

If that's not it, it sounds like a resource issue.  I run that combination
with no issues.

I'll be glad to help if there is anything I can do.

Mike
WM4B

-----Original Message-----
From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Morris
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2017 2:47 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] WSJT-X

For those who know a lot more about this program than I that might can
answer this question.

I am trying to use WSJT-X and I notice sometimes when I switch back and
forth to ACLog, the WSJT-X waterfall freezes.  I cannot find any way to
refresh/sync that waterfall to unfreeze other than restarting the program.
Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!