Re: 2017 Contest Certificates/Dog Tags

Jim K5SP

OneDrive is what I use, it allows documents to be saved as public, and you can send the link info to those you want to see the document.

Also you can create, edit, any of the Microsoft office apps,  Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc., in onedrive, and you get over a gig of storage.  (I currently have 1TB of storage avail on onedrive, a perk I got while teaching college classes).

Jim K5SP

On 12/15/2017 11:15 AM, W7RIV wrote:
I've started using Google Docs for these types of things. Extremely easy to use, multiple people can be in the same document at the same time, its online, and is pretty much saved as you type. If you want me to set something up, let me know.

Bryon

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 8:01 AM, Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...> wrote:
Matt,

No problem.  With all that you do it's a wonder that you can keep up with the paperwork and still find the time to DX and contest.  Thank You.

For 2017 I received:

31 Flavors
Psk Fest
40m Firecracker Sprint
Financial Support

Alas no Dog Tags yet.

Enjoy the holidays.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 03:31 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK wrote:

This is pretty sad, but I've lost my list of 2017 Contest Certificate recipients for the year.  That is to say, I don't have a list of people that I've already sent the certificates and Rollo Dog Tags to so far this year.

Anybody that has received one for 2017, PLEASE let me know. I'm trying to avoid sending out duplicates, especially on the dog tags.

~hanging head~

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708