Re: 2017 Contest Certificates/Dog Tags

Joseph Molon <ljl2002@...>

Matt,

No problem.  With all that you do it's a wonder that you can keep up with the paperwork and still find the time to DX and contest.  Thank You.

For 2017 I received:

31 Flavors
Psk Fest
40m Firecracker Sprint
Financial Support

Alas no Dog Tags yet.

Enjoy the holidays.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Thu, Dec 14, 2017 at 03:31 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK wrote:

This is pretty sad, but I've lost my list of 2017 Contest Certificate recipients for the year.  That is to say, I don't have a list of people that I've already sent the certificates and Rollo Dog Tags to so far this year.

Anybody that has received one for 2017, PLEASE let me know. I'm trying to avoid sending out duplicates, especially on the dog tags.

~hanging head~

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708