From: Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2017 2:31 PM
Subject: [070Club] 2017 Contest Certificates/Dog Tags

This is pretty sad, but I've lost my list of 2017 Contest Certificate recipients for the year.  That is to say, I don't have a list of people that I've already sent the certificates and Rollo Dog Tags to so far this year.

Anybody that has received one for 2017, PLEASE let me know. I'm trying to avoid sending out duplicates, especially on the dog tags.

~hanging head~

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708