Re: 070 Sprint

Barry 1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Matt
Yep the analyzer shows the SteppIR is 1:1 on 40
The B'nut vert and the OCF are good with tuner on 40 and 80.
The 135ft vert looks good with tuner on 160
Worked a few JAs es VKs this morning on 40M FT8 and one ZL on 80M
so think things are ok.
Barry

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 07:41 am, Matthew King - AK4MK wrote:
Not that I wish it upon you, Barry, it just seems that you're having an unusually high share of the problem pie lately.

You think maybe you've had some water ingress into some coax or something like that? Do you have an antenna analyzer that you can scan/sweep your antenna with to be sure all is well?

Just a thought... best of luck with it, my friend! :-)

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director
On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 10:50 PM, Barry 1470 via Groups.Io <boat.anchor@...> wrote:
RR Jeff
Seeing nothing here. I like Matt's suggestion of my antenna falling down.