Re: 070 Sprint

Jim K5SP

Worked Lee, N5SLY last evening, but he is only 30 miles from me. hi hi.

Looked hard for Barry, never saw him, nor did I see Joe.  Did get some west coast on 80.

Jim, K5SP

On 12/10/2017 10:25 AM, Joseph Molon wrote:
Barry,

Saw N5SLY (Lee) trying desperately to get through to you.  He had a great sig up here in CT.
Did he ever get in the log?
I didn't even see a faint trace from you.
I threw out a mess of CQ's in the hopes of you seeing them but no bannanaaaah.
Maybe an ionospheric vortex has developed over BC.

Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Sat, Dec 09, 2017 at 09:31 PM, Barry 1470 via Groups.Io wrote:

Thinking I am alone on here tonight.
Barry

--
Jim,  K5SP #483