that's why I asked .... good luck

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, December 9, 2017 5:47 PM, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:

Ahhh, So I can work same station again after 0000Z. I thought it was only once per band for the whole weekend.  thanks for clearing that one up.  Just like starting all over again tonight!!!

Well, I may try a 160M antenna next year but not sure.  I have the Zero Five 27’ vertical which does really well considering so I may order a 33’ or 43’ Zero five vertical and see if it is any better.  Thanks again.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Dec 9, 2017, at 6:44 PM, Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...> wrote:

You can work somebody in each of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd time blocks without being "duplicates".

Don't fret, Dan - my 160m antenna came down in a storm last year, so I'm just doing 40m and 80m off of my Hustler 6BTV as well.  The 160m antenna wasn't much, but it was *something* at least... oh, well, a new one is slated to go up next year.

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 6:41 PM, JEFF WALSH <jeffwalsh1644@...> wrote:
Can u work somebody again if u worked them in the prior days 6 hour slot or only 1 time during the contest ?

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, December 9, 2017 5:36 PM, Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...> wrote:

That's right. It's one 6 hr block per UTC day.

Your first block was 0026-0626 9DEC *UTC*, so your next block needs to be on 10DEC *UTC*.

For instance, I need to wait another 25 minutes or so to start my 2nd block since I'm in the Eastern time zone.

Hope that helps!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 6:33 PM, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
If I understand correctly about this Sprint.  I started last night after the 0000Z UTC at 0026Z 9 Dec — Does that mean I have to wait till after 2359Z tonight to start another 6 hour block??

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!