Can u work somebody again if u worked them in the prior days 6 hour slot or only 1 time during the contest ?

JEFF WALSH
W3WMU
BUBBAWOOD
WORLDWIDE HEADQUARTERS
STURGIS, MS.

On Saturday, December 9, 2017 5:36 PM, Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...> wrote:

That's right. It's one 6 hr block per UTC day.

Your first block was 0026-0626 9DEC *UTC*, so your next block needs to be on 10DEC *UTC*.

For instance, I need to wait another 25 minutes or so to start my 2nd block since I'm in the Eastern time zone.

Hope that helps!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 6:33 PM, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
If I understand correctly about this Sprint.  I started last night after the 0000Z UTC at 0026Z 9 Dec — Does that mean I have to wait till after 2359Z tonight to start another 6 hour block??

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!