Re: 070 Sprint

Dan Morris - KZ3T

It sure does Matt and that is what I thought but wanted to make sure about that.  Thank you very much.  Don’t have the 160M capability so all I can do is 40 and 80 meters but that’s okay, I’m just in it for the fun of it anywho!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Dec 9, 2017, at 6:36 PM, Matthew King - KK4CPS <kk4cps@...> wrote:

That's right. It's one 6 hr block per UTC day.

Your first block was 0026-0626 9DEC *UTC*, so your next block needs to be on 10DEC *UTC*.

For instance, I need to wait another 25 minutes or so to start my 2nd block since I'm in the Eastern time zone.

Hope that helps!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Sat, Dec 9, 2017 at 6:33 PM, Dan Morris <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
If I understand correctly about this Sprint.  I started last night after the 0000Z UTC at 0026Z 9 Dec — Does that mean I have to wait till after 2359Z tonight to start another 6 hour block??

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065
dbmorris315@...

I live to live for Him!