Re: A/C Replacement Advice Pls! #acreplacement

Mike Besemer <mwbesemer@...>

I had a 17 SEER Trane installed this summer.  It cost me a small fortune, but it's quiet both in terms of RFI and acoustics.

YMMV.

Mike
WM4B

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 11:01 AM, Rick - N7WE wrote:

 I need some advice - quick.  Our AC died and here in Florida, even this time of year, it is a "replace quick" item.  I have heard and read horror stories of replacement AC units that create horrible RFI.  If you know anything about this issue or have any experience - good or bad - please let me know soonest possible.  The sales guy will be here this afternoon.  Many tnx.